The Chair serves as the leader of the group and is ultimately responsible for the overall functioning of the TDP board (members). This person chairs the meetings of the board – in accordance with the statutes of the foundation; she/he/they decide(s) in cases disputes arise. The chair is also responsible for drafting the year plan, in close collaboration with the other board members, and functions as the main contact point for the Supervisory Board.
Core tasks and responsibilities include:
- Making sure the board is on track, determining the priorities and agenda
- Ensuring each member completes his/her assigned tasks
- External communication and representation – primarily towards the TDP Supervisory Board (preparing and guiding 3 meetings a year: start, midterm, end)
What we can offer you:
- Experience in leading a board
- Experience with administrative work
- Expanding your network
- One-time compensation of 1000 euros
What we ask for:
- Able to commit (at least) 10 hours per week to TDP
- Available the entire academic year
Skills required for this role:
- Assertiveness and decisiveness
- Ability to delegate
If you would like to apply, please send us your motivation letter (250-500 words) and CV via firstname.lastname@example.org. In the motivation letter, please answer the following questions:
- What role are you applying for and why would it be a good fit for you?
- What can you provide for the board?
- What do you think the board can provide to you?
We look forward to receiving and reading your application!