TDP hosts a number of Core Initiatives throughout the year, but because we can’t think of everything we want to give students the opportunity to achieve their dreams! do you have a vision for an event, workshop, or series? maybe you want to start a new initiative in pple, or a musical event, or start a cafe in the pple building (this one we can’t guarantee… but we would love to help!).
the point is: dream big and reach out to us, there is no limit to your ideas and we are excited to help you see them through.
The process of starting your student initiatives is as follows:
- You propose a student initiative through this form
- We set up a meeting with our co-heads of initiatives where we discuss your initiative
- You make a financial plan & motivate your idea according to our feedback
- Your plan is submitted to the board, who deliberates it during a meeting and approves or rejects it
- You send us the financial plan and specific outline of your idea 10 working days before you need the funds to organize your student initiative.